SPECIFIC FEATURES OF THE CONTROLLER|
- Functions, modes and set points are entered via a membrane keypad..
- The controller has a 16 Mbyte non-volatile memory (128 000 records) and thus can
store information for an extended period of switchboard operation.
- The controller has a built-in Watt-Hour Meter. A daily log of power consumption
is kept covering the last 2 months of operation. The power consumption log also
shows daily operating time and the daily flow rate (if a flow meter is installed).
- Two built-in RS-485 interfaces are used for used for communication via Modbus
- The switchboard operation data can be read out to a laptop via the RS-232 interface
or to an external USB stick for further analysis of the pumping unit operation.
- Current parameters are recorded at four adjustable intervals.
- The controller hads an HMI-LCD display with increased brightness and contrast.
- The controller has a reliable internal heating system and additional heating for the
LCD indicator for operation at low temperatures.
- The controller keys are backlit to ensure easy operation in the dark.
- Windows compatible software is used for data acquisition and processing, setpoint
adjustment, and database organization in the controller that allows presenting and
printing various parameters in tabular and graphic form for statistic purposes.
- Various devices can be connected to the controller, such as the downhole monitoring
system (17 various types), GSM-modem, Watt-Hour Meters (SET-4TM.03M,
Merkuriy-230), analogue sensors (pressure, temperature, flow, etc.), electric contact
- The controller can be reprogrammed using an external USB stick without having to
stop the artificial lift equipment.
- LAN port for connecting to Ethernet network via Modbus TCP protocol.
THE CONTROLLER PERFOMS FOLLOWING FUNCTIONS:|
- control of motor speed from the built-in control panel;
- auto starting after elimination of the cause of shut-down;
- soft acceleration of the electric motor at the set rate;
- reversal of the electric motor rotation direction;
- backspin reversal;
- voltage optimizer at the frequency converter control system output;
- programmable frequency variation at a given ramp rate to ensure automatic well commissioning;
- gradual deceleration of the electric motor by setting the voltage limit in the DC link;
- automatic maintenance of process parameters (pressure, temperature, level, etc.) set from one of 8 analogue inputs;
- data exchange via one RS-232 channel and two RS-485 channels, connection to
the telemetry control system for remote and real-time control – starting, stopping, setpoint changing;
- possibility to change U/F characteristic (for different types of loads) without shutting down the switchboard;
- recording the switchboard operation parameters at the time of shut-down (power
voltage, current, output frequency, etc.) and an option to promptly view such
parameters directly on the display of the controller;
- registering the time of supply voltage disconnection, and the time of supply voltage reconnection;
- registering changes of setpoints in the event log, including the date and time of
parameter variation before and after setpoint changes, and the way the changes were made (remotely or by operator);
- showing in the event log the cause that prevents the switchboard turning on;
- showing the date and time of setpoint changes in the event log, including the
previous and subsequent values;
- logging of active and reactive power consumed (daily and total from the time of resetting);
- periodic preset recording the values of supply voltage if it does not allow turning on the switchboard;
- displaying the name of protection that will cause tripping with indication of
minutes and seconds left till the tripping of the ESP motor;
- automatic frequency change to a preset value over a specified period of time;
Two modes to unlock ESP:
1. specified number of voltage surges with preset output current frequency,
forward direction of rotation;
2. specified number of voltage surges with preset output current frequency, various
directions of rotation – “surging”.
- programming of analogue inputs on any of the standard levels: 0-4 V; 0-10 V, 4-20 mA;
- setting passwords to prevent unauthorized access to the switchboard
programming, password authorization available for 8 users;
- possibility to operate VSD in PWM mode or in 6-pulse mode.
THE CONTROLLER ENABLES PROGRAMMING THE FOLLOWING BASIC PARAMETERS:
- manual or automatic mode;
- motor acceleration time;
- motor deceleration time;
- deceleration method (runout or dynamic frequency reduction);
- initial direction of rotation;
- time for automatic reclosing after supply voltage recovery;
- time and frequency of motor "surges" for high starting torques;
- values of monitored parameters in automatic mode;
- range of controlled parameter variations;
- proportional, integral and differential factors applied when using a PID controller, and the range of allowable
frequency variation when using parametric control;
- U/F curve parameters (set by four points) for the control of actuators under different loads;
- maximum output phase currents for current protection;
- output phase current at which the acceleration speed limiting algorithm is initiated;
- maximum permissible current in the DC link;
- real time clock setting.
THE CONTROLLER ENSURES THE FOLLOWING MAIN TYPES OF PROTECTIONS:
- protection against temporary voltage surge;
- protection against internal and external faults;
- programmable trip threshold for the protection against power overvoltage;
- programmable trip threshold for the protection against power undervoltage;
- protection against reduction of insulation resistance of the submersible induction motor;
- protection against overheating of IGBT modules of the inverter or loss of cooling air flow;
- time-current protection against overload currents;
- protection against no-flow conditions.
ADVANTAGES OF THE CONTROLLER:
reliable operation and resistance to electrical interference;
- modern microprocessor;
- reliable hardware components;
- full galvanic isolation of the power supply circuit;
- menu setpoints grouped by functional purpose;
- new option of default setpoint adjustment;
- informative display (4 lines 20 characters each);
- metering of consumed active and reactive power;
- supply voltage measured directly at the switchboard input which allows determining the cause of undervoltage
in the DC link (faulty input rectifier or reduction of the power voltage below the permissible level);
- option to configure individual menu of the process engineer using the controller's keyboard;
- USB port for recording information to a standard USB drive.
It is possible to connect downhole systems:
1. All TMS (Elekton);
2. SPT-1, SPT-2(Borets);
4. Phoenix (Schlumberger);
6. TMS-1, TMS-2(IRZ);
7. WoodGroup ISP;
9. Triol TM-01 (TM03, TM04, TM42, ТM05, TM06, TM07);
10. Orion-TMS (modification 1, 2, 3);
11. TMS-01 (Etalon);
12. Centrilift Centinel;
13. Uniconn (Schlumberger);
14. PICv2 (Schlumberger):
(Multisensor XT, Phoenix Select Lite, Multisensor DT Type 1, Phoenix Select Standart,
Phoenix Select Advanced, Cable to Surface gauge type 0, Cable to Surface gauge type 1,
UltraLITE, Phoenix Select Advanced, Multisensor XT Digital type 0, Multisensor XT Digital type 1, XPC);
16. RUMB TMS-02;
17. Almaz TMS.